Duct Cleaning Ottawa - Appointment preparations
How should I prepare for your arrival?
There isn't a whole lot that you need to do in order to prepare for your Duct Cleaning appointment, However, there are a few things you can do to help us out, Here's a short list you may want to consider:
- 1) The use of your driveway for our service vehicle.
- 2) Ample working space in the furnace area.
- 3) Access to each individual vent throughout your home.
- 4) In winter, it is necessary to have a cleared path to your entrance as there are many trips back and forth from our service vehicle to your home, we will both benefit by having a clear path to your entrance, such that we won't be tracking snow and slush into your home.
- 5) A shoveled driveway if possible. We understand that it is not always possible to have the driveway cleared of snow but we sure do appreciate showing up to a cleared driveway after a snow fall...It makes the duct cleaning job go that much smoother.
Thank you for taking the time to prepare for our arrival, it is very much appreciated.
These are the questions that we hear most often, however, we realize that you may have your own questions and we welcome your enquiries at any time. Please feel free to call at: (613) 762-2210
Direct Line: (613) 762-2210