DuctCleaningOttawa.com - Important Facts
Important Facts About Indoor Air Quality And Your Family's Health!
Your air duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. When it becomes contaminated and congested, it should be cleaned so it can "breathe" normally and efficiently.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, it may be time to have your air ducts cleaned.
- Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do any family members suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or itchy eyes?
- Is there a smoker in the house?
- Do you have dogs, cats or other pets?
- Do you notice "musty" or "stale" odors when the furnace runs?
- Do you notice dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does your furnace utilize a standard throw away filter?
The quality of the air we breathe indoors has become an increasingly important environmental concern. Following are FACTS that have been determined by recognized authorities in the fields of health and air quality:
- Most people spend 60-90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
- The levels of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than in outdoor air.
- Studies have shown that two out of three indoor air quality problems involve the Heating Ventilation System.
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (Total Health and Better Health Magazines)
- 10-12 Million Americans suffer from Asthma (American College of Allergists)
- Children and the elderly are especially affected by polluted indoor air. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
Our HEPA-AIRE Duct Cleaning System Performs State-Of-The-Art Source Removal Air Duct Duct Cleaning
These are the questions that we hear most often, however, we realize that you may have your own questions and we welcome your enquiries at any time. Please feel free to call at: (613) 762-2210
Direct Line: (613) 762-2210
Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your air duct system every time the furnace runs. These contaminants build up inside the duct work over time and can help make your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes. Each time the furnace is turned on, contaminants are spewed out and circulated throughout your home and affect the health and comfort of your family. The removal of contaminants from the entire air duct system is recognized by industry experts as the most effective way to eliminate air duct pollutants.
The HEPA-AIRE method used by our company assures you that your ducts are being cleaned with the most advanced source removal equipment available. This high tech, state-of-the-art system is widely recognized as the most significant breakthrough in air duct cleaning equipment technology in the past 30 years.