DuctCleaningOttawa.com - Robotics 

Are Duct cleaning Robots effective in cleaning my home's air ducts?

The short answer to the above question is simply...NO!

While Duct cleaning robots certainly have their place in this industry, it definitely in not in residential air duct systems, not only are they very ineffective but the risk of losing one of these VERY EXPENSIVE Robots inside your duct system is something that no experienced Duct Cleaning technician would ever take.

Robots can be quite effective in commercial applications, However, residential duct systems are a very different beast altogether, It is unlikely that even the most experienced duct cleaner would ever be able to clean more than 20% to 30% of any residential duct system with the use of a robot.

I could write a book on all the reasons why a robot will NEVER get your home's duct system cleaned, the reasons are just too numerous to list here.

I would challenge any duct cleaning company, that they can not effectively clean the average residential duct system with the use of a robot...There's just NO WAY!

What typically will happen when a duct cleaner shows up to your house with his almighty robot, is that he will begin to explain to you how your particular home's duct system will simply not accommodate the use of a robot so therefore he will resort to using the standard manual tools.

I am here to tell you...that is the same story they use in virtually 100% of the households they encounter.

The way I figure it is this, If I can only clean 20% to 30% of the system with the robot and I  must use the standard tools for the remaining 70% to 80% of the system, I may as well just use the standard tools on 100% of the system...It just makes perfect sense to me!

So although an advertisement that shows a FANCY-DANCY Robot may look good from a customers perspective, Believe me when I tell you that they are simply not effective in a residential system.

If a Duct Cleaning company tells you otherwise, I suggest that you ask them if they are willing to show you proof that their Robot is reaching all areas of your Ducts.

These are the questions that we hear most often, however, we realize that you may have your own questions and we welcome your enquiries at any time. Please feel free to call at: (613) 762-2210

Direct Line: (613) 762-2210

Duct Cleaning Ottawa header
Check, Visa, Mastercard
Canadian Air Duct Cleaners Organization